Customer Care Associate- Plainsboro, NJ
Term: 1-year contract assignment
Pay: $28-$34/hour based on education level and Spanish proficiency
Shifts: 8:30a-5p; 9a-5:30p; 9:30a-6p- shift rotation not required
- Responsible for assisting patient and HCP customers with inquiries related to company information, product information inquiries, product and device use, literature requests, savings offers, and assistance with other client products and services.
- Responsible for the identification, reporting and documenting of product adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information.
- This is a temporary customer service position located in an inbound call center of a pharmaceutical manufacturer. The primary focus is to deliver an optimal customer experience and build customer loyalty through telephone interactions, email, postal mail, and emerging communications such as chat, text, and social media.
- Obtain and document all information from customers regarding adverse events, product technical complaints, and other safety information, and advise of replacement /return procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to customers related to client product or promotional website issues.
- May conduct outbound telemarketing projects or conduct surveys with customers.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor degree preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
- 3 years previous customer facing experience required
- Professional experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical device call center highly desirable.
- Ability to exercise independent thinking, problem solving, and leadership skills are a must
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complex processes while providing excellent customer service
- Data entry experience required
- Intermediate proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- May be required to work company holidays
- Ability to work one of three daytime shifts and to work overtime as needed
- Shift rotation is not required
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Resolve Customer Issue