To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fulton, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
MSFT Consulting Engineer - Fulton, MD
Presidio, Inc. • Fulton, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about getting results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
At Presidio, we measure our success based on our clients’ achievements. We strive to do more than deliver technology solutions. We aspire to be agents of innovation and progress. We are passionate about helping our clients leverage advanced technology to change the way they do business and achieve their strategic goals. We take great pride in our ability to solve our clients’ most complex technical challenges and in our uncompromising commitment to delivering the highest quality of service in the IT industry.
Our expertise is focused in data center virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility, contact centers and network infrastructure. We deliver purpose-built solutions for commercial and public sector clients and offer a full suite of professional, managed and hosted services that address the complete technology lifecycle. We also offer innovative leasing and project finance solutions. We stand for more than just delivering great technology. We solve problems that no one else can solve and in the process enable breakthrough gains in business performance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is looking for a results driven Microsoft Consulting Engineer for its growing Microsoft Practice.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Collecting business and technical requirements
- Driving whiteboard conversations
- Installing, configuring, and running Microsoft products and solutions
- Composing technical documentation, project plans and making accurate estimations of effort
- Assisting Solutions Architects with proposal and Bill of Materials (BOMs) creation
- Uncovering additional opportunities inside of existing clients by listening to their needs and finding solutions that work to resolve their issues
The candidate must have skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Subject matter expertise in at least one of the following:
- Active Directory, Exchange, System Center, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Lync/Skype for Business, O365 Suite, Enterprise Mobility Suite, PowerShell, OMS, Azure Solutions, SharePoint, Power BI, SQL Server, Identity Manager, Windows Desktop/Surface, Visual Studio, .NET
- Minimum of two years of delivery and architecture experience with Microsoft products
- Microsoft Certification is desired but not required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, be client focused, service driven and able to multitask
- Candidate must be a standard bearer for continuous improvement of the Presidio client experience and a leader in the development and advancement of our corporate technical expertise
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.652.5700.