To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williamsport, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Select Energy Services • Williamsport, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Business Unit: Water Transfer
The primary duties of an Operator are to safely and satisfactorily perform the work assigned at the locations of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Laying and picking up poly line, lay flat hose, running transfer pumps, and essential equipment for water transfer operations.
- Loading and unloading pipe, field materials, and equipment onto trailers and trucks for safe transport
- Observing machine operations, and gauges, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions
- Setting and servicing pumps and generators at job sites
- Following all safety procedures and using proper PPE as required per specific job task
- Assist in containment and spill clean ups
- Communicating with other workers, using signals, radios, and telephones
- Using common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches
- Driving trucks and other vehicles to transport equipment, personnel and perform job task
- Attending and successfully completing training as directed for DOT, OSHA and safety
- Other duties as assigned by management or supervisors
Operators will report directly to a Supervisor. Difference between Operators at Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4 will be based on the employee’s experience, driving qualifications, education, training, tenure, job performance and such other factors as the company determines to be relevant at a given time for such classification.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- One year of experience and/or equivalent training
- Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented due to the necessity of safety
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Able to thrive in a team environment
- High school diploma/ GED
- Experience in energy industry a plus
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical demands including sitting, standing, walking lifting materials (maximum 100lbs) ,carrying, pushing , pulling, repetitive write and hand movements, hearing, seeing (including depth perception and peripheral vison), ability of rapid mental coordination, and mentally alert for entire shift.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires 40 hours per week and the willingness to work additional hours when needed.
This position works outside in all weather conditions including extreme heat and cold. The company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
Each SES employee is responsible and accountable for conducting their job tasks in a safe, healthy, and environmentally prudent manner. Employee responsibilities include: performing the job in accordance with Heath Safety Security Environment HSSE philosophy, standards, programs, rules and permits; work responsibly and take any necessary precaution to protect the self, as well as others in the work area from injury and health hazards; immediately report all incidents supervisor/ Person In Charge (PIC)and to the appropriate field HSE coordinator; actively participates in HSSE meetings; and promptly correct unsafe acts and/or conditions. A detailed listing of employee responsibilities can be found in the SES, LLC’s Safety Handbook.Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.