You will be responsible for building our data management strategy. You will work closely with software architects and data scientists, support data security efforts, push artificial intelligence models into production, and generate ETL pipelines. You will focus on building scalable and flexible infrastructure to support our evolving business requirements. You should be passionate about technology, collaborating with technical partners, and hyper-focused on delivering extraordinary results. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
• Architecting and implementing secure data storage strategies for use by the Data Science and Software Engineering teams
• Constructing infrastructure to incorporate third-party data sources into our machine learning models
• Designing and executing strategies for real-time data analysis and decision-making
• BS or MS in Computer Science or other meaningful technical field
• 2+ years as a data engineer in production level systems
• 2+ years with object-oriented programming languages
• Familiarity with Linux and/or macOS
• Proficiency with git, including branching, merging and rebasing
• Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
• Deep understanding of data modeling and data partitioning
• Ability to performance tune on scripts and networks
• Experience with cloud computing (AWS or Google Cloud preferred)
• Experience working with and designing micro-services architectures
• High level understanding of DevOps technologies, specifically Docker
• Experience working and building CI/CD production environments
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.