The Director of Application Delivery Services will be responsible for the delivery of engaging and innovative IT projects. This role creates and leads the overall strategy for prioritizing and executing projects to provide a world class experience for internal and external customers. The Director of Application Delivery Services is responsible for coordination of shared resource teams inclusive of analysis, development, implementation and product management to build and launch solutions.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Manage IT staff by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising performance, coaching and mentoring employees, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage and develop a technical organization that can support and sustain rapid growth.
- Manage IT teams comprised of both internal and external resources.
- Develop and maintain an engaged, professional work environment.
- Lead the identification, evaluation, and selection of third-party partners to assist with application integration, development and support to staff project delivery roles that meet delivery standards across quality, throughput, and budgetary goals.
- Lead large projects from inception through to implementation.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management for software development and integration projects.
- Work with business stakeholders to define strategy and requirements in order to define and execute IT programs.
- Communicate and interact with senior leadership team.
- Develop schedules, budgets, risk management plans and quality goals.
- Maintain detailed program metrics around initiatives.
- Manage change and resolve issues in order to deliver results.
- Lead continuous improvement in all aspects of the development process.
- Drive tough decision making while balancing business goals, technical implications, and timelines.
- Define and deliver application roadmaps and technology platforms with features that support business strategies.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields
- 8 plus years work experience in a technical IT environment
- 5 plus years of management experience
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service focus with a track record of driving delivery and operational performance improvements across an organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and apply analysis to problem solving
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and different work environments
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical ‘speak’ to a non-technical audience.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to lead a project or plan from design/development to execution
- Travel requirements up to 20% to markets and facilities for projects
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- MBA or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- Experience in beverage distribution or manufacturing businesses.
- Experience in a software development environment using Agile methodologies and Microsoft technologies
- SAP experience
- Salesforce experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
- Decision Making
- Requirement Prioritization
- Project Management