To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
700 Chestnut Ridge Road
Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Teledyne Technologies • Chestnut Ridge, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Teledyne LeCroy, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets state of the art test and measurement equipment. Originally founded as LeCroy Corporation, the company was formed in 1964; the company was acquired by Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) in 2012 and now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary. Teledyne LeCroy currently employs over 500 professionals and is based in Chestnut Ridge, New York (Rockland County).Position Summary and Responsibilities
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Preparation of account analysis, roll forwards and other analysis required for the month end close
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and Income Statement variance analysis
- Preparation of various month end analysis and reports
- Assist in quarterly review and year end audit process
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years public accounting experience or 3 years accounting experience for a public company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of BAAN general ledger system and Infor BPA consolidation tool a plus.