To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Perkins Restaurants • Fergus Falls, MN
Posted 13 days ago
Degree - High School
Food, Hospitality, Restaurant
Restaurant - Food Service, Customer Service, Management
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Achieves guest satisfaction through implementation of company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards. Monitors compliance with company standards and execution of all company policies to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environment.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Ensures that all guests are properly greeted, seated, and served.
- Accountable for proper resolution of all guest complaints.
- Ensures proper control of the facility and equipment through preventive maintenance, repairs, security measures, and adherence to safety and sanitation requirements.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Trains employees during shift to guarantee proper and productive performance.
- Takes responsibility and verifies that all menu items are prepared and served according to standards.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with Manager on Duty and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Responsible for change fund, cash register, and guest check control. Performance will have a direct affect on the unit’s sales and profits through consistent guest satisfaction and cost controls.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Extensive standing, without breaks.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold.
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depths of 2 1/2 - 3 ft.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided.
- Must be able to fit through openings 30' wide.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times.
- Bending, reaching, walking.
- Communicating with guests.
- Operating cash register.
- Carrying trays of food products weighing about 20 pounds for distances up to 30 feet.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds.
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED:
- High school diploma; some college or degree preferred.
- At least six months prior experience in guest service capacity.
Job ID: J3S45F6GM6K6QL5K7MY
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.