$65000.00 to $78000.00 yearly
If you're interested in becoming a critical part of an innovative Wine company, you might be the full-time Staff Accountant Robert Half is looking for. Candidates will need to be capable of rising to a variety of challenges while juggling multiple components of a fast-paced environment. Candidates who can prepare accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and other support functions, will be preferred for this Staff Accountant position. Located in the Sonoma, California area, this position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. This could be the ideal position for you, if you are a detail-oriented and analytical thinker with a talent for creating Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.
- Process high volume accounts payable for multiple entities and events
- Prepare billing (including Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation) and post accounts receivable
- Maintain fixed asset ledgers, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Arrange schedules for capital lease and monthly payments
- Organize and review a variety of financial data, reporting it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Perform month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- 2+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- ERP system experience. Prior use of AMS wine accounting software is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel. Must be proficient in pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, formulas, sum ifs, importing & exporting data
- Full-cycle Accounts Payable (AP) experience in a manufacturing industry required. Entry, coding, batching, check runs, expense report processing.
- Previous experience working with Accounts Receivable (AR), invoicing/billing, AR aging, and Credit Memos
- Fixed Asset Additions experience highly valued
- Good understanding of bank reconciliations
- Mature organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Two year degree or BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics is a plus, but not mandatory.
For immediate consideration, please call Amanda Howell at
after applying to this job.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
for more information.