- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in business related field is preferred.
- Past sales/customer service experience preferred
- Experience in a warehouse and/or operations setting preferred
- Viking is ready to train on all electrical product knowledge
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Incentives
- Uniform provided
- Safety Shoes reimbursement
- Opportunities for internal employment growth
- On the job training and e-learning courses
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company.
Check out the Viking Electric [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales and Operations Trainee for more company info and insights from our associates.
Viking Electric is a wholesale electrical distributor and solutions provider with 23 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Chicago, Ill. The company was founded in 1964, in St. Paul, Minnesota to serve the needs of the electrical industry. Viking Electric serves residential and commercial electrical contractors, industrial, tool, and related markets. The company stocks more than 30,000 products from 400 manufacturers including electrical supplies, lighting, power tools, hand tools, wire and cable, automation, data com, switchgear, and more. Viking Electric is a Sonepar Company. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales and Operations Trainee
Viking Electric is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer