Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Rotating on-call coverage for evenings and weekends
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
Access Management team is part of HHC ITS Security department within HHC’s System Support Office. The team is responsible for maintaining user access to the network and various applications including Active Directory, Outlook, VPN etc. for all our internal staff, contractors, students and residents. The team works closely with other IT Security teams in provisioning, modifying and de-provisioning of user access across various applications.
Serves as a technical resource to ensure the timely and accurate provisioning, modification and de-provisioning of user access for all our internal staff, contractors, students and residents. Assists in development of IT security standards and procedures. Interfaces with the user community to understand their needs and provision the minimum necessary access required to perform their job. Clearly articulates security concerns to management.
Reports to IS Security Manager - Applications
1. Responsible for the day to day fulfillment of access requests for all applications supported
2. Serve as an additional technical contact and liaison as needed by other areas of the department and the enterprise at large.
3. Accurately evaluate the needs of the user community and help design and implement procedures to accommodate those needs.
4. Assist in the development of policies and procedures.
5. Provide off-hour on-call support during evenings and weekends on a rotational basis with the other members of the team
6. Participate in the H3W process to improve workflow and customer satisfaction with the security and provisioning services.
7. Assist in the management and coordination of enterprise security projects and their associated resources.
- 2 years related experience with Active Directory required. Understanding and knowledge of query language and structure preferred.
- Basic working knowledge of security infrastructure and network architecture.
- Good understanding of Hartford Healthcare’s overall business purpose and workflow.
- Be able to explain complex information simply and accurately with ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with working experience interacting with management and internal resources. Customer service oriented.
- Highly reliable, with good follow through and ability to follow procedures as outlined.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with the MS-Office suite of products.
- Professional and team oriented.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.