Are you a team builder? A multi-tasker? A people person, as well as a leader? If so, 4Rivers Equipment wants you to join our team as a Sales Administrative Assistant! This position provides administrative support to the Sales team, helping to ensure a positive experience for our customers throughout the sales process.
Low Deductible Medical/Dental/Vision
401K and Roth IRA Option Available
401K Match & Profit Share
Online Continual Education, including John Deere University
Sponsorship with John Deere Technician Program
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
4Rivers Employee Discount/ ADP LifeMart Discounts
Customized Career Path
By partnering with 4Rivers Equipment, you become part of a John Deere Award Winning team with locations up and down the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. From Colorado and New Mexico, down to Texas, we work with customers as friends, and focus on getting the job done right. That's being, "Your Working Partner". 4Rivers Equipment is built with positive attitudes and partner-like integrity. We like to get the job done right for our customers, while keeping a fun and team-oriented work environment.
- Purchase/transfer warranty for equipment.
- Ensures completeness of deals before processing.
- Assist with payables/receivables.
- Assist with collections.
- Assist with rental contracts and billing.
- Collect bi-weekly payroll data and submit to 4RE Administration for processing using established processes.
- Order office supplies.
- Balance Cash/Check/Credit Card transactions daily.
- Mail Customer Invoices daily.
- Collaborate with corporate office to assist with HR and other administrative duties.
- Other duties as needed.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years post-secondary education in business, finance or equivalent experience suggested.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Professional and positive mindset.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task.
Travel: Little to none.
Rate of pay commensurate with knowledge, experience, ability and location.
4Rivers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.