Wellington Regional Medical Center is located in Wellington, Florida. It is a 233-bed, acute care hospital, owned by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., a highly respected healthcare management organization.
Wellington Regional is proud to have provided high quality healthcare services to the residents of Palm Beach County since 1986. As a community hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, Wellington Regional prides itself on its continued commitment to remain on the forefront of advanced technologies and expand programs and services to meet the needs of the growing community it serves.
RN PEDIATRICS ICU
We are looking for skilled nurses for our newly designed 4 bed PICU. Our new unit is equipped with the most current and innovational technology to assist in the care of the most critical of patients. PICU nurses will demonstrate skills that require more frequent and invasive monitoring for children with severe, critical, or life-threatening conditions. Pediatric ICU nurses are very knowledgeable about growth and development as they adapt their interactions and care to the individual child’s developmental level. In addition, they acknowledge the expertise of the family and collaborate with them to provide care for the child.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides support cardiopulmonary support for ill children and supportive of individual family values.
- Constructs and implements the plan of care using nursing knowledge and skill.
- Collaborates with the patient’s designated care partner to meet the educational, physical, psychological, and spiritual needs of the patient.
- Provides age appropriate developmental care.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members to ensure child’s well-being.
- Demonstrate Service Excellence Standards at all times.
- Minimum of one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care specialty nursing. One to three years supervisory experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program. BSN preferred.
- BLS (current upon hire)
- Current Florida nursing license.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- NRP and/or required specialty training or course completion (or obtained within six months of employment) in required specialty.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 87,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
*UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations