Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
BURNDY Technology and Global Business Services Private Limited (HUBBELL INDIA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hubbell Inc. Hubbell India provides Engineering Services, Business Solutions and IT Services. Hubbell Engineering located in Ascendas, ITPL,Chennai, is engaged in the business of computer aided design and engineering services. The Hubbell Business Solutions functions at Infopark Kochi, provide superior business intelligence, knowledge services and business process solutions across Hubbell divisions and Corporate. IT Services team is spread across Chennai and Kochi.
Hubbell Electrical Products LLP located in Chennai is poised to assist with part and product manufacturing for all Hubbell Business units
Burndy Technology & Global Business Services Pvt Ltd
8th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower
Infopark, Kochi, Kerala - 682042
We are looking for a suitable candidate with 2 – 3 years of experience in finance analysis and reporting. The successful candidate will have the responsibility of supporting management with costs analysis and reports, performing the month end close etc. The ideal candidate will have a strong skill set in Excel and in working with SAP FICO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly analysis reports as per customer requirement.
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as material, labor and overheads.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in Bill of Materials or Routing to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Some of the reports and process handled will be Excess & Obsolete analysis, PPV Reporting, Production Order WIP/ Variance, Month End Reporting, Cost Roll.
- Participating in month-end close reporting and analysis, including monthly preparation of senior management reporting
- Documenting the process followed for training and future reference.
Skills and Experience
Education: B. Com Graduate, MBA Finance (Preferred), M.Com
Experience: 2 - 3 solid years of Finance reports in a Manufacturing Environment
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint reports, SAP FICO
Desirable: Excel Macro, PowerBI or any other data visualization tools
Should be ready to work in shifts as per customer requirements