Our client, the global leader in third-party logistics, that operates over 100 facilities across 20 countries, is currently seeking warehouse associates based on company growth.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean, and supply restroom
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Previous Janitorial experience required
- Have the ability to stand the duration of the shift
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Friendly culture
- Career advancement
- Medical, RX, Dental, Vision Benefits available (options available)
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information, contact our Shorewood office at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
If interested please send a resume to: URL blocked - click to apply
Third Party Logistics