To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Amarillo, TX 79109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Nesco Resource • Amarillo, TX
Posted 25 days ago
This position will be responsible for providing HR Leadership within an assigned regional geography. The HR Generalist typically provides frequent consultation to leaders in the areas of Employee Relations, Change Management, Performance Management, Corporate HR Initiatives, Conflict Mangement, RIF's/downsizing activity. etc. In addition, the HR Generalist will partner with leaders to achieve and sustain a positive employee relations environment as well as business objectives. This position will handle complex employee relations issues and investigations. The position relies on relies on past experience and judgment to plan and accomplish set goals established for a high performance organization. This position will be based in Grand Praire, TX and support employees located Grand Prairie, Arlington, and Grape Vine, TX.
- Provide HR consulting, coaching and counseling to managers, senior managers, and employees on complex level HR related matters within an assigned regional geographical area.
- Consult with managers on requests for terminations and provide appropriate documentation.
- Work with HR Legal on major legal matters.
- Coach management on policy interpretation, corrective action,and communications.
- Assist in the driving of corporate initiatives at large field site operations and/or large geographies, will lead communication efforts related to policy and program changes in the areas of Total Rewards (including compensation and benefits) and HR policies.
- Partner with business leader(s) to develop and implement diversity plans.
- Work with management to develop communicate plans.
- Assist in the implementation of change management strategies and help develop recommendations and help develop recommendations to enhance organizational effectiveness
Experience Required Minimum of 5 years direct HR experience with demonstrated knowledge of US Government and local employment laws, labor relations and regulations in multiple states. PHR, SPHR Certification preferred
' 5 or more years' experience with employee relations investigations, HR policies/practices, benefits, compensation and staffing.
' Experience in conflict resolution and problem solving
' The position relies on past experience and judgment to plan and accomplish set goals established for a high performance organization.
' Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Education Required Bachelor Degree in social sciences, business, HR, or communication
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.