As a Route Janitor with Kimco Facility Services, you will be important to our success. We are seeking candidates who take pride in their work, are reliable and who can work whether our customer locations are open or closed. You will travel to more than one location. We count on you to communicate professionally with the public and other Kimco Facility Services employees. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we encourage you to apply with us TODAY!
Danville, Muncie, Oakwood, Fairmount, Indianola, Ridge Farm, Georgetown, Westville, Catlin, St Joseph
Monthly and Bi Monthly Frequency.
Up to 10 hrs per week-Hours and days will vary so flexibility is a must
Mileage Reimbursement: .58/mile, MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION.
Valid driver's license is required. Must be able to pass Background screen, Motor Vehicle Report and E-verify.
• Maintain safety procedures by handling cleaning equipment and supplies according to company protocols
• Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
• Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags
• Cleaning and stocking restrooms, breakrooms, and other areas
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
• Polish windows and other surfaces as assigned
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and other duties as outlined in the scope of work
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to bend, stoop, stand, walk, reach, and climb for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a continuous basis and occassionally up to 50 lbs. unassisted
• Use timekeeping system to document hours worked per day
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled