Provide administrative support. Assist with and support various projects as requested by the Department Head and other staff members. Assist with special projects as directed by management. Screen and answer phones, and direct calls for the department
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls. Handles general inquiries such as requests for proof of delivery and escalates complex issues. Provides excellent customer service both internally and externally.
- Maintain employee records including documentation around training, onboarding, safety, and code of conduct. Notify employees when training is due. Review files for accuracy and completeness prior to filing or sending on to appropriate department. Maintain and secure office filing system.
- Support Human Resource and branch leadership with various pre-employment, onboarding, and ongoing processes including requisition coordination, drug screen, benefit and training enrollment, and performance tracking as needed.
- Compile reports for management and review reports and logs for accuracy and completeness. Schedule and administer work assignments.
- Process and record all clerical requests for branch including supplies, uniforms, and employee purchases. Order raw materials while maintaining cost reduction strategies. At the direction for leadership, assist with Capital Project purchases and coordinate installation as needed
- Under direction of leadership, schedule maintenance and ensure all necessary equipment is available
- Maintain various databases including Kronos, Attendance, Non-Conformance, etc
- Track hourly employee bonus payments as assigned and assist in processing temporary agencies invoices
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
Relevant Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years administrative or clerical experience.
- Experience in a production or manufacturing environment a plus
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel .
- Ability to read, write, speak English and Spanish
- Must have good mathematical skills (must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Must be detailed oriented