Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Make outbound calls via a dialer system (will be working 2-3 months of back-logged calls)
- Data Entry
- Research clinical information
- Enter activities for member contacts
- Schedule member’s appointments with their nurse case manager
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years of healthcare outbound experience to potential consumers (preferably experience with enrollment)
- 2 years of customer service experience in a call center setting or sales experience.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
Other Details for this Position:
- Shift: M-F 8hr shift between 7am-7pm CST (may be required to work some OT)
- Start Date: 10/14/2019 to 4/30/2020
- Length of Assignement: 6-months (Temporary to Permanent depending on performance and attendance)
- Pay: $18 per hour
- Location: Downers Grove, IL 60515
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click send an your most updated resume to: URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.