To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA 95113
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • San Jose, CA
Posted 2 months ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Staff Accountant in San Jose, California (CA). Summary: Our international multimedia publishing client is a leader in the global information analytics field that helps healthcare and open science partners improve their performance to benefit the people they serve. This company employs more than 7,000 employees in more than 70 offices worldwide. Don't miss the chance to work for a leader in the scientific research field. Apply today! Responsibilities:
- Scalable, dynamic and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- Accurate and timely reporting during the month-end close process Deal well with deadlines and month end closings responsibilities as assigned
- Prepare reconciliations for key balance sheet accounts across international entities
- Track international Annual Leave balances, ensure that they comply with relevant laws, and prepare journal entries, reconciliations, and analytical summaries for month end
- Act as a liaison between external contractors and finance team to ensure completion of projects including, but not limited, to audits and other special projects
- Responsible for the reconciliations of International entities
- Performing monthly, and bimonthly payroll journal entries for international entities, along with bonus and commission accruals
- Assist Finance with ad hoc projects including but not limited to cross departmental projects
- Performing day-to-day activities including journal entries and reconciliations, along with special projects as they occur
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required; CPA a plus
- 4+ years of accounting experience, public accounting experience preferred
- Excellent relational skills, including outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solver and decision maker who can identify key priorities, and shift between priorities as new ones occur
- Ability to identify and drive process improvements, implement solutions to existing process/systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on details, execution and results
- Highly organized and detailed oriented enthusiastic team player capable of functioning in fast paced environment and works well under pressure