You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Manager, IT Business
The IT SAP (FI/CO) Manager has responsibility for the leading the IT Finance team and will be the IT Business Partner supporting the Finance & Accounting Groups within Panasonic Automotive Systems of America (PASA). The successful candidate will be grounded with exceptionally strong SAP FI/CO knowledge and skills as well as excellent communication, partnership, and problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will be a proven leader with strong initiative and a commitment to continuous improvement. Must demonstrate proven thorough knowledge and success assisting Finance partners with the support and optimization of SAP FI/CO based solutions, other related technology and applications (Microsoft 365, Blackline, Concur, Power BI, etc.), and improving business processes.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Manage the work of a team of SAP Business Analysts / 3rd party application managed service team, who are responsible for analyzing business requirements and implementing solutions within the SAP system.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure that the team delivers high-quality SAP solutions that meet those needs
- Manage the team’s, including / 3rd party application managed service team, workload and prioritize projects based on business needs and resource availability.
- May provide guidance and mentorship to a team, helping them to develop their skills and advance their careers.
- Ensure the team follows best practices and standards for SAP development and implementation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business leaders to ensure that the team has a deep understanding of the business’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Configure SAP modules and components to meet business requirements, ensuring adherence to best practices and standards.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure the quality of SAP solutions
- Lead cross-functional teams in the design, development, and implementation of SAP solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to SAP functionality and integration with other systems
- Stay up to date with industry trends and new SAP technologies, and provide recommendations for improving SAP solutions
- Analyze business processes and requirements to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and implement SAP solutions to improve business processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and support the documentation of business processes
- Conduct system testing and troubleshooting to ensure SAP solutions meet business needs
- Four-year college degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent technical degree required.
- Minimum of Eight (7) years of SAP Business Analysis or related experience required.
- Strong knowledge of SAP modules (such as FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, PM, QM) and integration points between them, or SAP Certification is a plus.
- Experience managing a team of SAP Business Analysts or similar role.
- Excellent communications, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools
- Experience in working in high-volume automotive manufacturing or warehousing environment preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Projects
BENEFITS & PERKS - WE'RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance
- Relaxed Dress Code
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with our without reasonable accommodations.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.
- Automotive Industry
- Business Administration
- Business Informatics
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gfoer9h
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.