Manufacturing Electrical Test Engineer, Jacksonville, FL
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Manufacturing Electrical Test Engineer for one of our top clients in Jacksonville, FL.
- The Project employee will support the validation team in installing and validating a new contact lens manufacturing machine in Jacksonville, FL.
- The project employee will work closely with the Manufacturing Engineering Managers and Engineers to supervise vendors and track project progress.
- The person may also design and document changes to the manufacturing line during the installation.
- The project employee will continue supporting the manufacturing line after initial installation and qualification to analyze the system and propose improvement activities.
- The project employee may have to work a second shift schedule approximately from 3 pm to 12 pm as required during installation or special validation protocols.
- 3 to 5 years Machine PLC experience preferably w/ Siemens / TI and/or Allen Bradley PLC in a production environment.
- Degree required.
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment
- Automation experience with Servos, pneumatics, robots, sensors in a High Pace Manufacturing environment.
- Experience w/ Wonderware or HMI software interface.
- Excellent Oral/Written communication & organizational skills.
- Software, Allen Bradley and Siemens.
- Troubleshooting using PLC (VB, Ladder Logic, Statement List, Function Block).
This is a long-term open-ended possible contract to hire job opportunity. This opportunity also offers an enhanced benefits package from Kelly Services which includes 401K participation, health insurance, PTO, and paid holidays.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States immediately and without employer sponsorship (F1 OPT cannot be considered for this position).
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
About Kelly Services®
- Vacation and sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Group medical, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options
- Kelly Discounts on goods and services, auto and home insurance, and tuition at Kelly partner schools
- Kelly Learning Center offers free courses and trainings
- Weekly pay
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Human Computer Interaction
Programmable Logic Controllers