Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.Job Description
As a Lennox Store Manager, you will provide leadership to a team of committed customer service associates and positively impact the financial performance and operational excellence of your Lennox store. You will also collaborate with the sales team to ensure annual revenue exceeds the designated threshold level.
You will be trusted to manage daily store operations and model excellent customer service with direct involvement in day-to-day service channels, as appropriate. We will depend on you to provide clear direction to team members by effectively communicating initiatives, priorities and company strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Recruit, hire, train and develop the inside sales team and warehouse staff with a focus on providing excellent customer service and solid selling skills.
- Promote the sales of replacement components and aftermarket products to the dealer network, contractors and other relevant business segments.
- Own the business in the local market and deliver results on established sales, growth and profitability goals by partnering with Sales to pursue new sales opportunities.
- Maintain a customer-ready, professionally merchandised showroom, warehouse, building and grounds.
- Coordinate with transportation providers for daily shipments.
- Prioritize and promote an ongoing Environmental, Health and Safety program.
- Manage and tailor inventory to the needs of the local market.
- Ensure accurate inventory through cycle counting and general operational excellence.
WHAT YOUR FUTURE MAY LOOK LIKE AT LENNOX (LII)
Lennox International allows you to craft your career according to your own skills, talents and passions. Top performing Store Managers have been promoted into roles such as: Territory Manager, Operations Manager, Area Zone Manager, as well as other corporate roles.Qualifications
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Requires at least 5 years related experience.
- Ability to lead others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Effective at developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with customers, dealers, sales, and operations partners.
- Strong business acumen to position the store within the market in terms of promotions and customer awareness through the effective use of promotions, customer contacts, outbound calls, customer appreciation events, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Store Manager position is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long-term growth possibilities.
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure that rewards results
- Industry leading sales and product training
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more