Responsible for providing assistance with all aspects of purchasing and receiving as may be needed and directed.
1. Edits and updates purchase orders.
2. Provides assistance with purchasing data maintenance.
3. Provides support with wheel inventory management.
4. Files purchasing documents.
5. Initiate and support the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries' quality improvement system.
6. Assumes other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience: One year of related work experience preferred. Must possess good data entry skills with accurate and precise typing and information input.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must have good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well with others.
Machines, Equipment, and Software: Computer, 10-key proficiency helpful, multi-user telephone systems, copier, fax machine, printer machines, and Microsoft Office software including good working knowledge of Excel.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: This position requires sitting with the ability to work at a keyboard continuously for several hours at a time, standing, bending, and lifting. Must be able to work under conditions of frequent interruptions at times and be attentive to details.