To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miramar, FL 33027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology (IT) Generalist
Kforce Technology • Miramar, FL
Posted 20 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that has an opportunity for an Information Technology (IT) Generalist. You will perform various functions inclusive of business analyst, software installation engineer, and Quality Assurance within a project team tasked to implement technology with an off the shelf product. The off the shelf system is Agilysys POS application.
- Configuration and testing of the off-the shelf package at our client's staging environment
- Supporting the end users through UAT cycles
- Physical installation of the off-the shelf package in the production environments; travel approximately 25%
- End user support during stabilization & operational support
- Support of production like development & test lab environments
- Create and maintain relevant product documentation
- Exhibit subject matter expertise on the low-level design of a product
- Understand the products entire technology stack
- Understanding relational database fundamentals and working knowledge of the product data model
- Understand the interdependencies between the product and other products within the enterprise
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Adept at learning new Relational database models
- Proficiency with MS Excel and reporting tools
- Database tools (Toad\SQL Developer)
- Proficiency in generating complex SQL queries and scripts; Primarily Oracle
- Demonstrate flexibility during times of change and ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Adept at independently conducting research and understanding when escalation to a manager is appropriate and escalating in a timely manner
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies independently and with training
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: ITEQG1678814
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.