You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Teller / Customer Service Representative - Full-Time
At Gate City Bank, we invest in the best people...driven people, compassionate people, creative people...people like you! We invest in the best team members because it's what's best for our customers.
Learn more about our amazing benefits by clicking the link below:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Teller / Customer Service Representative - Full-Time
NOW OFFERING: Extra $5/hr for all Saturday shifts worked and career progression opportunities with pay increases starting at $17.00/hr!
Gate City Bank is now hiring a full-time teller / customer service representative at our Southpointe Office. The Customer Service Representative exemplifies the essential role of providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers, supports customers with financial transactions, and promotes opportunities to educate and advise on a wide variety of bank products and services in accordance with Gate City Bank's Mission and Principles of High Standards in order to meet personal financial goals.
This team member must be able to commit to the hours of M-F, 9a-6p, one Saturday per month, 8:45a-12:15p
A Customer Service Representative:
- Opens various new accounts, process necessary information, and educate the customers as to services/products available.
- Uses every customer contact as an opportunity to advise customer about additional services or programs that may benefit them.
- Is accountable for cash drawer; locking cash drawer; balancing currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift; and reporting any discrepancies to supervisor.
- Answers basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations, and consumer privacy policies.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service skills and the ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with team members and customers.
- In order to provide expected levels of service, prompt and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Must comply with all Gate City Bank policies, procedures, applicable laws, and regulations.
- Must be detailed-oriented and maintain high degree of accuracy in processing transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience, cash handling experience, and/or sales experience highly preferred, but not required
- Enthusiastic about the opportunity to make an impactful difference in our communities
- Passionate about providing superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Encompasses the drive to promote, educate, and share all bank products and procedures
- Inquisitive about new possibilities or opportunities
- Acts with a sense of urgency to efficiently and effectively initiate resolutions
- Expresses importance of accountability, honesty, and responsibility for maintaining bank regulations, procedures, and standards
- Bank Regulations
- Consumer Privacy
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35m0fq
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.