Radian is still hiring!! We have embraced the work from home scenario during this time and our staff are fully working and business continues to grow!
What You Will Do
The Escrow Officer supports the day-to-day licensed activities of Title operations. Escrow Officer assists in ensuring the direction, management and performance of the licensed Title activities in production and knowledge of procedures and systems. They must possess a strong working knowledge of all aspects of licensed activities, including being responsible for regulatory compliance and TDI audit management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting in the day-to day management of on-site Title operations, setting daily/weekly goals for the team to ensure the proper handling of all title orders, QC, title curative and all client inquires/escalations are successfully resolved.
- Continuously monitor daily volume (WIP) to ensure orders are distributed properly among team members to operate the team at maximum efficiency to meet budgetary goals. Makes staff level recommendations to address with Leadership and HR.
- Complete/Review title commitments and search reports for accuracy and assure items are accounted for including but not limited to legal description, open mortgages, judgments, updated payoffs, taxes, HOA etc.
- Recognize any defects, exceptions and special requirements and work to clear the issues timely while effectively notating all systems to track progress.
- Approves team lead and title services representative time cards, work and PTO requests and adjusts as needed for anticipated order volume.
- Conduct team meetings to communicate new processes, improvements, and training as needed.
- Review new and current employee training and performance and counsel/reward as appropriate.
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned.
Who We Are Looking For
- Escrow Agent licensure and 3+ years' experience within the Title industry and real estate industry preferred. ALTA best practices experience preferred. Experience with mortgage documents and title clearance processes. Must possess proven management experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word); Knowledge of client-based systems; Attention to detail; Motivated and positive team player; Leadership skills; Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills; Ability to problem solve in a growing, expanding business; Ability to multi-task in fast-pace environment. Ability to manage deadlines, timelines, and create and execute plans to achieve daily, short-term, and long-term goals.
- Manages 0-3 direct report and team of 3-20 staff.
Prior Work Experience
Education and Credentials
- Required: HS Diploma/GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Other Certifications: Title Agent License required at date of hire.
Why Work with Us
Our Company Makes an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations, like being included on Bloomberg’s [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Title Escrow Officer, being honored as a [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Title Escrow Officer by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Title Escrow Officer commitment, and receiving the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Title Escrow Officer from the MBA’s Open Door’s Foundation.
Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change in their lives.
Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with developmental disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian Overview (“About Us”)
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Title Escrow Officer.
Product Quality Assurance