You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Travel Nurse RN - ED - Emergency Department - $2,861 per week
RNnetwork is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Spokane, Washington.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 04/10/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
RNnetwork has an excellent travel opportunity for a provider experienced in the following specialty: RN-Emergency Room. This opportunity will be available in Spokane, WA. The Emergency Room position will cover and provide care within that unit. The facility needs an experienced provider to help care for their patients. Your schedule or shifts for this assignment will be: 12.00hr - NOC
Travel nursing is a rewarding and exciting career path, and RNNetwork has the best recruiters and support in the industry. We do our very best to get you the pay, location, schedule, and setting you want. Contact us today to find your next travel assignment!
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
Shift: 12.00hr - NOC
CHG Job ID #947546. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN - Emergency Room - 12.00 hr - NOC Shift - Spokane - WA
One of the largest travel nursing companies in the nation, RNnetwork is recognized as the industry’s gold standard. Founded in 1998, RNnetwork has built an excellent reputation by making the needs of our travel nurses our top priority. Our ability to combine the friendly, personal service of a small company with the benefits, resources, and stability of our strong, stable parent company—CHG Healthcare Services—gives our nurses the best of both worlds.
Because we focus only on travel nursing, we do it better than anyone else. Our goal is to make your career as a travel nurse the most rewarding, most enjoyable experience possible. We offer job opportunities for our travel nurses in every specialty in a full range of settings—from large hospitals in fast-paced cities to quiet, peaceful environments in rural communities.
The primary link between our travel nurses and their potential employers, RNnetwork recruiters work tirelessly to achieve the salary, shift, and setting that best serves each nurse’s needs. The personal care and one-on-one attention you receive from RNnetwork distinguishes us from our competitors.
- We will provide you with the best service around the clock, wherever and whenever you need us, in a way that ensures you have a rewarding travel nurse experience.
- We build your trust by proving to you every day that you made the right decision when you chose RNnetwork as your travel nurse agency.
- RNnetwork recruiters are skilled across all nursing specialties and are expert in matching your abilities and preferences with the needs of our client facilities.
- Our recruiters handle all the details, from credentials and licensing to housing and travel arrangements.
- We’re always on call. You can call RNnetwork anytime, day or night for 24/7 access to an RNnetwork manager who will immediately take care of your needs.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Emergency Departments
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 19262_10789_155-947546
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.