As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
you will provide support, assistance with personal hygiene and household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their own home. This is a Day Shift Position in the Iron City area offering PT & PRN schedules. We offer weekly Pay! Elk Valley Health Services,
a division of The LHC Group, offers private duty care to chronically ill patients in their homes. We serve the state of Tennessee with traditional nursing and high tech service capabilities. We are one of the largest providers with coverage from multiple insurance contracts and one of the largest in-network providers for the Tennessee Care MCO Program. Elk Valley Health Services
is a part of LHC Group, the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Duties for Private Duty Certified Nursing Assistant
- Perform health care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed per company policy.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Follow policies and procedures related to safety.
- Conduct visual safety inspections throughout the work day; identify and report unsafe conditions and correct as needed.
- Immediately report incidents/injuries to supervisor.
- Incorporate safe behaviors into daily work life.
- Demonstrate appropriate body mechanics in all situations.
- Flexibility with hours preferred as there are multiple shifts available.
- Current TN CNA certification.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patient's needs.
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality