To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ASSISTANT SSC MANAGER
Dal-Tile Corporation • Boston, MA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
An Assistant SSC Manager ensures daily store operations are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures with administrative responsibility for 1 or more SSC where total sales are $8 million or more (based on previous year sales) and hourly headcount is 4 or more at the SSC or combined SSC’s; when using more than 1 SSC to reach sales of $8 million and hourly headcount of 4, there can only be 1 Admin Mgr or Assistant SSC Mgr.
- Trains and leads associates in areas of customer service, order management, purchasing, warehouse duties, office administration, truck management, and system processes.
- Coordinates delivery truck deliveries and maintenance.
- May perform a variety of customer service, warehouse, and office administration duties as necessary.
- Acts as the contact person for various computer systems such as ASI, JDE, PC, etc.
- Provides feedback to management regarding staff performance evaluations.
- Ensures customer confidence is achieved on a consistent basis.
- Aligns achievements with corporate goals, standards and objectives.
- Communicates the safety program goals and expectations and ensures associates are properly trained in the Safety Program.
- May assume management responsibilities in the absence of the SSC or Stone Manager.
- May perform other related duties as required.
- HS diploma or equivalent experience; [some college preferred];
- Dal Systems (Online, PC, JDE) knowledge;
- Computer Software Knowledge (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes), SSC Operating Procedures;
- Certified Forklift Operator
- 5 or more years customer service/warehouse experience
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).