$85000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Our client, a company located near Parsippany, NJ has an excellent opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their growing team. Responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Manager include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating marketing activities including strategic account targeting and new business development
- Prospecting new customers and developing/maintaining client relations
- Managing the lead process including research and identification of potential target industries/customers/locations/people to help direct sales team
- Qualifying potential customers via internet research, telemarketing and networking
- Providing specialized marketing service for sales team as needed (Power Point presentations, trade show materials, customer meeting materials
- Assisting in the organization and implementation of the company’s advertising, sales promotion, sales conferences and trade shows
- Analyzing current market trends, conditions and competitor information
- Conducting surveys and market studies to determine trends and competition
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activity and results
Company offers a competitive salary in the $85-95k range plus a discretionary bonus based on performance.
Candidates applying for this position are required to have a background in the medial, industrial, or manufacturing industry, 5-10 years of marketing experience, and business or marketing degree. This person should also have working knowledge of leading marketing practices including social media, lead generation, direct mail campaigns and technical copywriting experience. If you meet ALL requirements and would like to be considered for this position please email your resume to Jean.Harsch@Officeteam.com.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.