To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spring, TX 77373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Spring, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking an Accounting Associate to join our client-dedicated account team.
What this job involves:
- Participation in month end close, including preparation of journal entries, Maintenance of general ledger accounts. Preparation of account reconciliations
- Maintenance of Cash Account and check requests
- Maintenance of Funding Process
- Assist to ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and year-end close and consolidation processes
- Maintain S-Ox compliance and coordinate responses to requests made by both internal and external auditors
- Maintain and improve financial analysis tools and models to proactively identify variances requiring further research during the month-end close
- Summarize and report key findings
- Evaluate business needs and make recommendations to management regarding process improvement
Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting (CPA preferred)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience including internships
- Detail oriented with ability to think strategically and analytically
- Experience with financial reporting systems (PeopleSoft/OneStream a plus)
- A record of driving change and insightful use of financial analysis to provide counsel to business partners
- Proficient Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; executives, managers, developers, project managers and subject matter experts
- Capacity and agility to work in a fast paced, constantly changing, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple projects/tasks
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.