Our Bus Drivers safely and efficiently transport the local community to work, school, shopping, medical appointments, personal trips, and other destinations in the Hinesville
area.What we offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision health benefits - Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- 401(K) retirement plan*
- Paid time off and holidays*
- Ability to advance your career
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers safely, timely and efficiently
- Greet passengers, accept fare payment, and maintain a safe environment
- Properly report all incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required to ensure a safe and courteous ride for our passengers
- Be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid CDL license in good standing
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Punctual with an emphasis on attendance
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit and shuttle services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe, sustainable, and innovative mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and contribute to a more sustainable environment.
*May change based upon local Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)