National law firm has an immeidate need for a Litigation Paralegal to join their Downtown Los Angeles team in a long-term contract capacity to assist with high-level litigation.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting research to support legal proceedings
- Assisting attorneys with propounding and responding to discovery (interrogatories, requests for admissions, request for production, subpoenas, etc.)
- Managing trial preparation including coordination of witnesses and travel, trial exhibits, charts, trial notebook, subpoenas and page lines
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 - 5+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal
- Solid understanding of civil litigation (state and federal rules and deadlines)
- High proficiency with MS Suite, specifically Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Someone who is deadline driven and detail oriented
*Position is remote, but person must live local in case there is a need for this person to come into the office on occassion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Civil Law