We are seeking an experienced office manager IN ADDITION TO an entry level administrative assistant who can make an impact on any organization, from culture and engagement to executing day to day tasks. These two openings are for a creative iOS application development firm; widely known for actively fostering its overall culture of trust, openness and transparency. We are specifically looking for individuals without any technical background whatsoever. You’ll be empowered to learn and grow with a forward-thinking tech company while contributing your talents to various efforts and projects.
The office manager will manage client concerns in addition to....
- Create proposals. File electronically accordingly.
- Create and submit special project invoices.
- Create/update recurring billing agreements.
- Meet newly acquired clients to gain insight on immediate needs and collect all relevant information on the business needed to properly maintain services, such as company employee contact information, account numbers, user name and passwords for technology vendors, etc.
- Accounts Receivables - receive payments, update in invoicing software, scan and file proof of payment, submit for deposit. Call past due accounts.
As the admin, you will act as the first point of contact to the coding staff on any office needs in addition to....
- Maintaining communal office spaces and overseeing reception
- General bookkeeping and client invoicing tasks (requiring frequent use of quickbooks and google docs)
- Helping with small marketing campaigns and social media account maintenance
- Keeping a pulse on what is happening throughout the company and with clients
- 2 or more years of experience supporting a team of 8 or more individuals in a corporate office environment and You must have knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Effective Communicator Someone who understands the benefits of clarity and comfortable working well in an unstructured, ad-hoc environment.
- Ambitious person, meticulously organized and deadline driven and someone who displays personal pride in work, always striving to do his/her best.
- We want an individual who chooses to always operate with integrity and transparency.
- Constantly Adapt Simply be a quick learner, particularly with software necessary to do the job.
Classification: Direct-Hire / Full-Time, Permanent
- For the admin position, you must be available from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri.
- For the office management position, you must be available 10am to 6pm, Mon-Fri with possibility of occasional weekends.
*Additional duties of the admin may involve assisting accountant with weekly time cards and payroll, assisting with accounts receivables, and entering weekly timesheets for employees/contractors on Bill Quick. Updating changes and assisting in entering campaign data in the organizations database as needed. Managing administrative and coordination aspects of special projects as designated including, planning and organizing internal events. Answering phone calls with regards to inquiries, researching and resolving problems requiring knowledge of the company's proprietary software options. Creating and initiating correspondence and memoranda; compiling and preparing data for administrative reports and presentation.
Keywords: policy development, DOT compliance, legal document review, word processing, negotiation, financial compliance, sales tax reports, microsoft visio, SAP financial accounting and controlling, sap fico, html, fleet management, profit & loss statements, P & L spreadsheets, clinical supervision, legal compliance, strategic sales, sage mas 200, public speaking, strategic project management, proposal writing, medicaid & medicare billing, purchasing, graphic design, medical coding, negotiation, claim handling, adobe photoshop, data processing, inventory management, month-end close, project management, sales tax reports, budgeting, database management & reporting, cost accounting, general ledger accounting, human resources information system, HRIS, ADP payroll system, consulting management, regulatory compliance, internal audit, sap enterprise resource planning, bilingual, receptionist, front desk, file clerk, sales, personal assistant, social media, office assistant, finance, hr assistant, human resources, entry level, front office coordinator, office manager, bookkeeper, office administrator, sales administrator, associate, sales assistant, warehouse, customer support, customer service, internship, sales manager, telemarketing, phone sales, supervisor, inside sales, management, promotions, campaign management, account executive, business development, marketing concepts, account coordinator, market research, public relations, strategic planning, direct marketing, promotional sales, entertainment, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, client relations, retail, hospitality, server, restaurant entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, clerical, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, public relations, communications, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, hostess, sales management, entry-level, ERP, financial modeling, people management, project accounting, expense reporting, pre-construction budgeting, inventory management, enterprise resource planning, chemical process engineering, direct marketing, sales engineering, performance management, public relations, microsoft access, people management, sourcing, business strategy.