To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middleton, WI 53562
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
QTI Group • Middleton, WI
Posted 1 month ago
The QTI Group is actively considering candidates for a 2nd shift Maintenance Technician position! This role is responsible for troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment at a multi-building facility. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity offering full benefits and competitive pay based on experience. The 2nd shift work schedule includes regular overtime, but with minimal weekend work! Submit your resume today!
- Ensures operation of, machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Troubleshoots production issues to eliminate downtime and makes repairs in a timely manner to meet production needs- Maintain records of maintenance on all plant equipment.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance
- Maintain an established comprehensive P.M. schedule on assigned equipment.
- Assist in equipment rebuilding activities and engineering projects.
- Perform timely equipment change-over as required by the production schedule.
- Assist operators on equipment set-up to ensure proper operation.
- Comply with all work safety practices and environmental rules.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Assist in maintaining the facility as needed.
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree in a related field is a plus
- 2+ years of industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability to work independently and with a team