endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Vincennes Indiana area is looking for a Plant Manager that has Distribution experience. The selected candidate will need to be a strong leader that drive and sustain the cultural and technical changes necessary to make us a world-class Lean manufacturer. The Distribution Manager will:
1. Be responsible for the overall manufacturing operations within the business to include: procurement, supply chain management, manufacturing, assembly, and distribution of all products.
2. Serve as the leader & catalyst for teaching, training, and implementing Lean Enterprise principles, tools, and techniques within the manufacturing organization.
3. Significantly reduce direct costs, improve quality, and shrink inventory.
4. Own and lead all manufacturing and distribution operations
5. Responsible for leading the continuous improvement efforts. Establish credibility (through Lean knowledge, business acumen, and franchise-specific knowledge) with executive leadership to influence basic strategy and effective inclusion of long-range improvements to franchise plans
6. Create strategic plans to support the long-term profitable growth of the business
7. Put metrics in place that have a positive impact on the organization that drives improvements and accountability
8. Manage plant assets associated with improving cost, quality, delivery, and productivityPosition Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree a plus
Strong working knowledge of quality systems.
8+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment which supports Toyota Production System principles
Any Prior experience with aftermarket distribution is a plus.
Lean experience (multiple kaizen events) using traditional TPS methodology, as well as experience in the use and implementation of the following lean tools: strategy/policy deployment (Hoshin planning), value stream mapping, standard work, 5S, visual controls, TPM, set-up reduction, Kanban
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Continuous Improvement Process