$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Are you searching for a role that uses your accounting skills to further the goals of a highly company? Robert Half Finance may have the Senior Accountant position for you. This role prepares and consolidates financial statements, analyzes and reconciles accounts, analyzes cash flow, creates budgets and forecasts, prepares audits, and manages internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting to attain company goals. To be successful, candidates need to be highly adept at analytics and working in challenging, fast-paced environments. This Senior Accountant role is based in Morristown, New Jersey. Excellent compensation is just part of the package. You will also be offered benefits and the opportunity for advancement. Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective actions
Candidate's will be presented this week! For immediate consideration for this Senior Accountant role, please email your resume in WORD format to Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance