The Director of Finance is a business partner responsible for business case development for major initiatives across the business; Asset Strategy analyses, Investment analysis, World Class Efficiency program management and Capital Investment Planning / Reporting and Analysis.
Key Job Responsibilities
Business Case Development / Major Initiative Support
- Develop in-depth business cases analyzing business options & scenarios.
- Partner with Business Units and various functional leaders to create strategic options.
- Develop business cases: analysis, presentation materials and communication packages in support of major business reviews and decisions.
- Owner of the review and approval process across the organization, ensuring complete business review including: BU Management, SR. Management & Grupo Management.
Capital Investment Planning –manage the capital planning process working with all areas of the business including:
- Budget development: managing the planning, review and approval process.
- Develop and manage planning process ensuring alignment with business strategies and direction.
- Communication across the US Business (Commercial, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc.).
- Review and communicate with Grupo the Capital Plan and progress throughout the year.
- Develop and Report the Annual Capital Plan, Latest Estimates & Actuals
World Class Efficiency – Program Manager for the World Class Efficiency initiative across BBU Supply Chain.
Storeroom Inventory Project
- Create and monitor tracking mechanisms and communication processes, supporting Maintenance Parts inventory initiatives
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
7-10 years of experience: Business Finance, Business Performance, Accounting, Strategy.
Key Behavioral Competencies
Strong system knowledge and expertise; Excel, PowerPoint.
Proven complex modeling skills.
Ability to work independently and participate in a team environment.
Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking.
Highly motivated with strong communication skills.
Ability to influence across various levels and functions within an organization.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.