COMPANY 's Client Services team works with our clients to plan, execute, manage and optimize their Influencer and Content Marketing plans and campaigns. The roles interact with our clients daily and are responsible for building and maintaining a 'trusted advocate ' status with those individuals. They are the key contributors for the client 's day-to-day business.
The workgroup collaborates closely with many of COMPANY 's internal departments including Client Development, Creative Services, Partnerships & Media, Engineering, as well as Product Development. As such, positions in this workgroup require experience with managing overall business and marketing strategy, integrated marketing/digital projects, budgets, and timelines for large brand corporations and/or their agency partners.
Our clients demand influencer and content marketing campaigns with a strong strategic backbone, developed by team members who can help brands and agencies navigate this fast-moving sector. Vice President, Client Services is a client-focused, high-performing role that is strategically aligned to our business priorities and passionately focused on building a distinctive COMPANY brand in the marketplace by leading teams of Campaign Managers and Creator Ecosystem personnel day to day.
COMPANY 's Vice President, Client Services will have ownership of the senior-level brand and agency partner relationships beyond the day-to-day operations. This person will be responsible for client retention by coaching Campaign Management team members, maintaining executive- and senior-level relationships, and identifying additional opportunities with existing clients. They are responsible for assessing and managing the risk associated with client 's projects, as well as meeting COMPANY goals for the operating unit 's financial health, targets, and objectives. Strong thought leadership within COMPANY and across the broader Influencer Marketing industry is required, along with the ability to bring new approaches and strategies to our clients frequently, allowing them to benefit from the depth of COMPANY 's offerings.
- Promote partnership between COMPANY and its client; establish trusted relationships with key decision-makers in client organizations
- Effectively manage multiple teams that oversee large-scale programs while ensuring that all clients feel as if they are the top priority
- Perform as a servant-leader to the broader Client Services organization, embracing a philosophy of ongoing education for personnel and related professional development/coaching
- Independently assess team composition, identify gaps and optimizations needed to deliver ideal Client Service
- Actively solicit client feedback regarding COMPANY performance, with strategic partners and leaders within the team
- Mediate internal and client issues as appropriate; resolve scope changes or any client relationship disparities toward a financially positive and relationship-building solution
- Provide independent thinking to clients and internal teams alike. Suggest new, unexplored solutions to address client challenges in a proactive and meaningful manner
- Partner with other company workgroups/operating units to hone COMPANY processes and technology as necessary to meet challenges unique to the business
- Protect and grow COMPANY 's Managed Service revenue stream by demonstrating value consistently and proactively with our clients
What We 're Looking For
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of marketing and/or advertising professional services background, ideally with 3 to 5 years of experience specifically within the Influencer Marketing and/or Content Marketing sector.
- An intuition for people. With your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you should have the ability to communicate to all audiences -- whether it 's an intern or a C-level executive in the company '" but more importantly, outside of it.
- High throughput. You 're self-sufficient and a natural self-starter. Your strong bias towards action has helped you earn the reputation of someone who gets things done. You thrive when you have a lot on your plate and get energy from making our clients investment in COMPANY a success.
- An instinct for managing clients. You have a proven track record of successfully managing complex relationships and you 've helped cultivate lasting business improvement through these relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of modern marketing techniques, workflows, and best practices to drive continual organizational efficiency
- During non-COVID times, this role will require travel approximately 25-50% of the time, depending on your home office locale.
- BA/BS degree required; MBA valued, but real-life experience is always preferred.
Integrated Marketing Communications