To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Amazon is looking for a self-directed, motivated, highly organized and proactive Executive Assistant to support up to 3 leaders of the newly acquired business, PillPack! The ideal candidate is someone who:
• Possess proven organizational skills
• Has a keen eye for detail
• Demonstrates an ability to juggle multiple critical requests autonomously and effectively
• Is excited about collaborating with other Business Partners and Executive Assistants (both inside and outside of the North America Retail organization) in offering seamless executive support
• Is passionate about implementing processes that increase productivity and minimize churn
• Believes that details do matter
• Prepare materials for meetings, including edits of final versions
• Thinks Big: wants to do more and is always looking around corners
• Seeks to continue learning, growing and challenging themselves, believing there is always room for improvement
• Exhibits control under pressure
• Have fun at work and help others do the same
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Managing complex calendars: the successful candidate will be responsible for using sound judgment in mapping out Directors’ day-to-day “itinerary” of meetings, events and responsibilities
• Identifying key milestones of projects and events, then working backwards from those deadlines to ensure deliverables are met
• Creating and enforcing mechanisms that are scalable and that optimize efficiency around every-day tasks, while continually auditing current administrative mechanisms for relevance
• Collaborating with EA team & supporting the broad EA community
• Minimum of three years Executive-Level experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Minimum of one year experience working closely with another assistant
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• Sets a high bar for self and team; can provide key examples of improving efficiency or daily productivity of direct manager and / or team
• Professional; highly poised, confident and organized
• Maintains high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals both inside and outside of the company
• Pivots quickly and is able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events which require timely response or turnaround
• Able to handle administrative details independently and with an eye for accuracy, while keeping team members informed as necessary