Senior Financial Accountant
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Are you looking to grow into a Controller position? Do you want to work for a boss who does NOT micromanage? Our growing and thriving client in Beaver Dam, WI is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant and you just might be the fit.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
• The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
• The Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
• Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
• Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
• Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
• Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures. EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Masters in Accountancy or MBA is required; or Bachelors in Accounting/Finance CPA
• 5+ years General Accounting
• Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures; GAAP
• Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverable
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
• Public accounting experience a plus
• Proficiency with accounting software systems, a plus
please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Operations, Finance, GAAP, Journal Entries, Financial Analyst, Analysis, General Ledger, CPA, MBA, Masters
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles