HOUSEKEEPING - MEDICAL
We are searching for top-notch experienced housekeepers for a local award winning medical facility. This position will consist of cleaning tasks in assigned areas of the facility including patient room’s, staff areas, offices, procedure/exam rooms, and common areas. You must have 2+ years’ experience working in a Medical Facility. If you are reliable, dedicated, and have a strong work ethic this could be the career you have been searching for right here in Slidell. If you are ready to make a difference in your community apply now.
- Follow Duty List for assigned areas
- Always follow the Employee Standards of Performance
- Hospital and department policies and procedures must be followed at all times
- Meet Hospital’s strategic goals
- Maintain assigned equipment and storage areas properly
- Utilize Bed Tracking system to report all discharge cleaning activities
- Answer Beeper within 5 minutes of receiving messages
- Assists with special projects and efficient room turnover
- Communicate in a professional and efficient manner
- Flexible to scheduling and staffing changes
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of patient information
- Knowledge of the appropriate use of cleaning chemical and equipment
- .Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Previous housekeeping experience, especially in a healthcare environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Frequently exerting 10 to 20 pounds of force to move an object; occasionally exerting up to 50 pounds of force.
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 530219
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.