To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Security Architect
Kforce Technology • Menomonee Falls, WI
Posted 11 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a large enterprise client in the surrounding Milwaukee, Wisconsin (WI) area who is looking for an Information Technology Security Architect.
In this role, this person will be responsible for defining security policy, architecture, implementation guidance, compliance, and process definition of IT security infrastructure of an enterprise. Additional responsibilities include: security tools and technology selection, and project level security reviews. They will need to be able to configure PowerBroker PasswordSafe to perform password vaulting and management for a variety of systems, including multiple Database platforms, as well as both Linux and Windows Operating systems.
- Significant engineering / technical / administrative experience with the integration, administration or architecture of a Privileged Access Management Platform such as BeyondTrust PowerBroker PasswordSafe in conjunction with experience in multiple related technologies, such as LDAP and Active Directory
- Experience with the PowerBroker PasswordSafe tool is required
In addition, some or all of the following skills will be important for the successful candidate:
- Linux security administration
- Active Directory
- PowerBroker for windows
- Encryption algorithms
- Windows security administration
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to communicate the potential integration techniques and their pros/cons
- Where out-of-the-box integration models are unavailable, the candidate must be able to design creative solutions to the problem
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: ITEQG1679605
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.