A Hersheypark Food and Beverage Communications Coordinator maintains clear and concise communication between our team members, our guests, and business partners.
Primary responsibilities include: providing radio and telephone communications support for Entertainment Complex Food and beverage personnel, using a computer to track communications and enter data into electronic databases, ensuring appropriate personnel are notified and are handling situations, maintaining a clean and safe work area, and assisting with other data entry duties as required by the department.
- Serve as the communication liaison for the Food and Beverage Department by answering telephone and/or radio calls and dispatching proper Food and Beverage personnel to areas as needed
- Respond to internal and external guest telephone inquiries calmly and professionally
- Use a computer to enter operational data into electronic databases in a timely and accurate manner
- Update the Hersheypark Mobile Application Food and Beverage location list with any closure due to inclement weather
- Enter and organize departmental training documentation
- Initiate positive guest interactions with both internal and external guests; maintain a thorough working knowledge of Hersheypark guest programs including the All Day Dining, Summer Season Dining, All Day Drink, All Season Drink, and Meal Ticket programs
- Perform and complete assigned tasks from management as needed
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the date of applying.
- Must be able to demonstrate acceptable level of knowledge of data entry and communications procedures during the training period
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Access
- Must have the ability to understand and communicate in English
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate verbally, including delivering safety instructions/directions, verbal cues, and speaking clearly into microphones and radios
- Must have the ability to comprehend instructions (verbal, demonstrated, and/or written) and retain information
- Must have the ability to remain alert and vigilant at all times
- Must have reliable, steady transportation to and from work
- Must display a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Embody Hershey Entertainment & Resorts company core values: Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others
- Maintain availability for a minimum of forty (40) hours per week; availability for three (3) evenings per week (Monday-Friday); flexible availability three (3) Saturdays and three (3) Sundays per month
- Physical requirements include sitting for periods up to five (5) hours at a time, walking, bending, climbing stairs, and lifting up to twenty (20) pounds without assistance
- Regular inside work is required, but also includes outside work in various weather conditions including exposure to heat, cold, rain, snow, and other inclement weather
- Occasional work in high places up to 300 feet is required
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Operational Data Store