To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
875 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, MS 39530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Arcade Attendant (Beau Rivage)
MGM Resorts International • Biloxi, MS
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for the daily shift duties, including bookkeeping & data entry, communicating with department head, other management personnel & vendors as needed. Also responsible for merchandise inventorying, minor maintenance & overseeing employees on their shift.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
- Monitor the attendants & technicians in the performance of their assigned duties and assist when necessary.
- Maintaining inventory & inventory control and complete all paperwork as required.
- Monitor the status of all games within the department.
- Perform clerical duties as required, including entering data into computer system
- Communicating with other departments and vendors as needed.
- Perform minor repairs of malfunctioning machines and annotate the maintenance record accordingly.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent and one year customer service experience or any combination of education, training and experience. Supervisor experience preferred.
- Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests and management.
- Good attendance, a "positive" attitude, team player skills are a must.
- Basic computer and arithmetic skills required.
- Basic money handling skills required
- Constantly standing, walking & squatting, balancing, eye/hand coordination.
- Frequently climbing, twisting, manual dexterity, handling, wrist motion, bending/stooping, sitting, reaching, occasionally kneeling.
- Frequently lifting and carrying up to 70 lbs. Pushing and pulling up to 500 lbs.
- Frequently hearing, speaking, listening to communicate with guests and employees.
- Constantly remembering/paying attention to/observing details, making decisions, following directions.
- Constantly mentally alert.
Duties performed indoors in a controlled environment. Noise level is moderate with occasional loud noises. Must be able to work alone and with others
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work