Salesforce Solution Architect: Newark, N.J. (6-12 Month Contract)
Role: Salesforce Solution Architect
Contract: 6-12 Month
Location: Newark, N.J.
An immediate Salesforce Solution Architect is needed for the next 6-12 month for my client in Newark, N.J.
- Providing guidance on Salesforce matters and being a subject matter expert for the business
- Support business teams in training and education needs on Salesforce product knowledge and adoption
- Monitoring new Salesforce release features/functionality and providing approvals for procedure improvements and advice on the suitability and flexibility to the existing PGIM Investments Salesforce implementation
- Creating visualization and reports/dashboards on Salesforce to satisfy business reporting requirements
- 10+ years experience working as an application developer, application development lead, or application architect.
- 5+ years experience Salesforce platform, working in Lightning/Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, and Workflows.
- Exposure to any of the following tools and applications is also plus. Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), MuleSoft, ZynBit, Azure, Identity Connect, Gearset, Bitbucket, Provar, Splunk
- Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework
If you are interested please contact me at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email me at URL blocked - click to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.