Get a $2,000 Sign on Bonus!!!!*
Emerson is Hiring for Full-Time Material Attendant Positions – all positions include full benefits and competitive pay!
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with growth opportunities, competitive pay, and benefits?! We are looking for multiple people to join our growing team on all shifts at our Shakopee, Chanhassen, and Eden Prairie locations!
Watch this video about working at Emerson! [ Link removed ]
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- Starting Pay (based on experience):
- 1st Shift $17.19 - $19.94/hour
- 2nd Shift ( $0.70/hr Shift Differential)
- Weekend Shift ( $1.25/hr Shift Differential)
- 401K and Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
Immediate benefit eligibility - Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Works in stockroom or shipping/receiving docks ensuring that product is received and shipped to our customers
- You will perform a wide variety of tasks to receive, store and distribute material per our procedures
- Safely operates all material handling equipment
- Inspect work to ensure total quality
Life as an Emerson Material Attendant: [ Link removed ]
- High School Diploma or GED, and a Solid work history showing record of dependability
- 12 months of previous shipping, receiving or stores experience is required
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Positions are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening
1st Shift - 6:30am - 3:00pm Monday - Friday
1st Shift –4:30am – 3:00pm Monday – Thursday
1st Shift –5:30am - 2:30pm Monday - Thursday, 5:30am - 11:30am Friday
2nd Shift – 3:00pm - 1:30am Monday - Thursday
Weekend Shift - 5:30am - 6:00pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday (36 hours)
A FEW MORE DETAILS…
- Emerson is a growing company where the products you build make the world a safer place.
- You will work in a Safe and Ethical Work Environment
- Easy access to On-site cafeterias and fitness facilities (fitness centers are currently closed due to COVID)
- Work with world-class tools, equipment and processes
- You will be eligible for regularly scheduled increases
- Life insurance @ 2x base salary
- Climate controlled facilities offering a clean environment with high safety standards.
- We offer a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
*$2,000 sign on bonus to be paid out once job requirements are met
Please apply to our online posting today!
[ Link removed ]
Search for Job Number - 21004589
Become part of an industry-leading company with opportunities for career growth!
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.