Cutting Edge, Engineering Manager opportunity! AR/VR Products!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: David DeCristofaro
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $170,000A bit about us:
We have close to a decade of stability and behind the scenes work, but have just recently made a splash with multiple releases in the last 3 years. Based in Los Angeles, CA we are a Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality company that focuses on storytelling, entertainment, and immersive game play. We distribute our experiences across web, mobile, console, and headsets. Our Engineering team is looking for an Engineering Lead to join our growing team and help drive new features and content on our latest exciting and ground-breaking release!
If you are an Engineering Leader with a great technical background and a passion for the VR/AR space, then please read on….Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Leading multiple workstreams in service of a large-scale, interactive, and real-time rendered experience on Quest
- Evaluate code performance and quality, while also being involved in day to day people management and mentorship
- 6 or more years in an Engineering domain, with at least 2 years of experience leading or managing engineering teams
- Professional experience with Unity development and expertise in C# is a must
- Strong working knowledge of Android
- Work cross-functionally between teams, and conduct meetings with PMs to ensure milestones are met and projects on track
- Any background in AR or VR products will of course be a big plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Android (Operating System)