To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Leandro, CA 94577
- Jennifer Andersen
- Phone: 925.948.2427
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Yoh • San Leandro, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Compliance Officer needed for a permanent opportunity with Yoh’s client located in San Leandro, CA!
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Experience with compliance in a healthcare environment
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for ensuring agency compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations, and organizational contracts and policy and procedures, and audit control/inspections
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a strong corporate compliance program and culture within the agencies
- Annually prepare the Corporate Compliance Plan, implement and take responsibility for all reporting requirements contained within the plan.
- Prepare an annual work plan addressing the priority compliance risk exposures for review by the Compliance Committee.
- Revise the Compliance Plan as dictated by changes in statutes, rules, regulations and requirements of Federal, state and health plans.
- Formulate, review and revise appropriate compliance policies and procedures.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to policies and procedures for MSO.
- Develop, coordinate, and participate in educational and training programs that focus on the elements of the Compliance Program.
- Ensure that all appropriate employees and managers are knowledgeable of, and comply with, pertinent Federal, State and payer health care program requirements.
- Conduct independent and on-going audits to ensure compliance with Federal, State, and payer health care programs
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in healthcare compliance or related exposure to managed care, with FQHC knowledge highly desirable
- Healthcare compliance certification preferred
- Experience in a Knox Keene licensed environment highly desirable Ability to make meaningful observations and write comprehensive and accurate reports.
- Self-starter who is comfortable making key decisions and holding others accountable for compliance standards
- Ability to translate/provide cogent advice to senior management regarding the impact of emerging industry trends in compliance enforcement, legislation and regulations on affiliate business strategies
- Must understand and lead by communicating vision, exhibiting decisiveness, sponsoring change and supporting the larger organization success
- Knowledge of Federal, State and health plan statutes, rules and regulations
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jennifer Andersen
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.