To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tecumseh, MI 49286
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Technician
Advantage xPO • Tecumseh, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Field Service Technician - Tecumseh, MI
Responsible for managing, planning, developing and implementing a variety of human resource functions to support the attainment of the facility/department goals and objectives. Primary focus will be to support plant management and supervisory staffing concerning resolution of human resources related issues and concerns.
- Support plant management and supervisory employees concerning resolution of human resources related issues and concerns and provide plant management with effective and timely responses to issues.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with employees.
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems related to payroll, benefits, company policies, etc.
- Facilitate group processes and enable and encourage employee involvement, problem solving, targets and best practices concepts.
- Maintain the HRIS and time and attendance system for the division, ensuring accurate and appropriate processing of payroll and other employee information.
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation.
- Support the administration of Worker’s Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Keep records of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews and terminations.
- Contract with outside vendors to provide employee services, such as vending, temporary services, uniforms, etc.
- Administer performance reviews for division employees and compile merit recommendations.
- Plan and facilitate employee activities for all shifts.
- Create presentations for monthly plant meetings.
- Take an active role in understanding business issues. Recommend and develop approaches and programs to address those challenges.
- Conduct training sessions related to ethics, benefits, safety or others as required.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, and OSHA).
- Represent the organization at personnel related hearings and investigations.
- Travel may be required on an infrequent basis to other Milacron locations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration required, a focus in Human Resource Management preferred.
- Equivalent work related experience of 5-7 years.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits and personnel information systems.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of employment laws and government regulations.
- Knowledge of time keeping, payroll and HRIS systems.
- Motivate, develop and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Be aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and employees.
- Ability to use word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Must be familiar with internet research and the use of e-mail.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without noti
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Contact: [email protected]